CEQA Guide to Air Quality Assessment
The CEQA Guide is provided electronically only and separated into electronic files by chapter and appendices. This format allows the AQMD to easily update portions of the CEQA Guide as necessary without having to update the entire document.
CEQA Guide Chapters
- Title Page and Table of Contents (PDF)
- Chapter 1. Introduction and Air Quality
- Air Monitoring Stations (PDF)
- Chapter 2. Environmental Review and Thresholds of Significance
- Thresholds Table (PDF)
- Chapter 3. Construction-Generated Emissions of Criteria Air Pollutants (PDF)
- Chapter 4. Operational Emissions of Criteria Air Pollutant and Precursor Emissions (PDF)
- Chapter 5. TAC Emissions (Toxic Air Contaminants) (PDF)
- Chapter 6. Greenhouse Gas Emissions (PDF)
- Chapter 7. Odors (PDF)
- Chapter 8. Cumulative Air Quality Impacts (PDF)
- Chapter 9. Program-Level Analysis of General and Area Plans (PDF)
Revision history can be viewed here.