The Carl Moyer Grant Program was established in 1998 to fund the incremental cost of cleaner-than-required heavy-duty engines.
Agricultural equipment includes tractors, harvesters, combines, balers, and more.
- New equipment purchases
- Engine repowers
- Exhaust system retrofits
- Existing engines 25HP and up
- New engine HP within 20% of old engine
- Minimum 3 year project life
Agricultural Pump Engines
This category only covers diesel engines in agricultural pumps used to irrigate crops.
- Diesel engine conversion to electric
- Covered costs include:
- Electric Motor
- Standard Control Panel
- Utility service pole closest to well replacement
- Service line drop
- Labor and material costs incurred from service pole to electric motor
- Well modifications to accept electric motor
- Existing engines 25 and larger horsepower
- Possible 10 year maximum project life